DR. JASMINE SUNG
DDS SUCCESS STORY
Confidence to Take Over
Practice During Pandemic
Dr. Jasmine Sung, DDS needed immediate support taking over her father’s dental practice as part of an accelerated timeline for the transition. Dr. Sung sought support from our dental CPA firm, starting with the six-month Practice Made Profitable program. After our initial engagement, Dr. Sung continued with our CPA firm to help her achieve her professional and personal goals. We started where she was and helped her get to where she wants to go running the dental practice with confidence.
- Explored the mission, vision, and values of the practice.
- Talked about how to manage a team.
- Formed her practice’s legal entity as part of the ownership transition.
- Set up accounting and payroll systems using software to automate the process.
- Understood how to calculate payroll taxes correctly.
- Discussed financial statements as a tool to manage the business.
- Received guidance on how to complete Texas Workforce forms.